Mobilink is Pakistan another most popular GSM network which has millions of active users around Pakistan. As we discuss Ufone Sim Lagao Offer & Ufone internet packages but today we will discuss Mobilink Jazz Super Daily Offer which is the famous daily package offered by Jazz. Jazz have purchased Warid telecom as well now their users are in the high figure as compare to other networks. This is the most popular network due to its huge coverage worldwide and amazing packages like Mobilink Jazz Super Daily Offer which can be activated with Rs. 14 only. This offer considered as the most famous and amazing call offer which is offered by Mobilink Jazz.
A user can find useful information about that offer on the Jazz official website. Mobilink introduces another top class & best value bundle. Now, Jazz customers can get 300 minutes for Warid, Jazz network with their new Super Daily Offer. Want to know Mobilink Jazz Super Daily Offer, How To Activate? read the useful info below;
- Offer Details: On-net: 300 Jazz/Warid Minutes
- Status String: *212*2#
- Info String: *212*3#
- Subscription: *212#
- Un-Subscription: *212*4#
- Subscription Fee Rs. 14 only
- Validity: Midnight
Super Daily Offer Terms & Conditions:
- Super Daily Offer, you will receive 300 Jazz/Warid minutes
- Free minutes are valid till midnight within the day of subscription.
- This is limited time offer it, is subject to change anytime.
- Call Setup fee of 13 Paisa will be charged on the first pulse of each call you dial.
- Overage of Rs. 1 per MB applies for all mobile internet bundles.
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like a sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc…
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 3.6/ MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB…
A customer can read briefly written terms & conditions on Mobilink official website. The shared information at page / Mobilink Jazz Super Daily Offer / is also available on Jazz website, for more info call 111 to speak with their online customer care department.