WordPress is one of the best and unique sources of reading awesome blogs. Blogging has changed the world of many successful bloggers worldwide, especially in India & USA. That post “Complete Guide to WordPress Basics” is perfect for those who want to create their own blog. Although creating a professional blog requires some knowledge of WordPress themes, plugins, hosting & some HTML basic coding as well. An intro & overview of WordPress Basics can help newbies. Why choose WordPress? not PHP, here is the answer. Actually, Wordpress is simple, easy in use, its installation is easy & quick. Anyone can use it after reading some basic info. WordPress has millions of active users and this is a Google-friendly platform.
Before going to discuss “Complete Guide to WordPress Basics” topic, take a look at some important topics which can be helpful for everyone during their blogging process. Want to see the magic of blogging? then meet with top 10 professional female bloggers worldwide.
- How to Install a WordPress Plugin in Easy Way
- Change Author Name in WordPress Post
- Recommended WordPress Plugins for Bloggers
Now move to topic “WordPress Basics” which is important for beginners. There is too many free Content Management System (CMS) platform then why we prefer WordPress? as I mentioned above this is Google search engine friendly platform and have free WP plugins which can boost your keywords rankings in all possible search engines. I want to clear one thing, WordPress is a huge subject, in that post, I am going to share an overview only.
I am going to share an overview picture of any blog, you can easily create your blog homepage like that, check the image below. Well creating sidebars, headers and footer also requires some basic information. Although this is simple and easy as you like but requires help at the beginning.
Let me share some info about this shared picture separately, check it below;
- Header: You may add a custom blog logo along with your blog tagline, next is “header menu” for your page navigation.
- Content Area: Your originally written post & page content.
- Sidebar: Social links, ads placement and latest posts with pictures.
- Footer: Here anyone can add “copyright content” year and contact us page.
The backend is yours, never share your personal admin username and password with anyone. Here you may edit any blog post, can add pictures, files & also manage your messages, comments & users as well. The backend includes;
- Admin Dashboard: In the dashboard, you can handle your blog, no need for extra knowledge and coding for that section. Here you can write a post, can delete a comment and much more.
- Posts: In that particular section you may publish, edit, delete your blog posts & categories.
- Media: Upload your original pictures & videos as well.
- Pages: This is similar to posts add, edit, delete all your pages.
- Comments: Handle your commenting section here, approve or delete any comment which is posted by your readers.
- Appearance: This is the most important section, add or edit any WP theme here.
- Plugins: You may add some custom plugins for better performance and rankings. Must install highly recommend WP plugins for site proper optimization and performance.
- Users: In that section, you may block or ban any users easily.
- Settings: You may change your blog password easily here.
Here anyone can upload an original WP theme which can be purchased from various networks. Find a perfect blog niche related WP theme first and then read how to upload a WP theme without using Cpanel. You may find out high CPC paying Keywords 2018 which can boost your earnings. Here you can edit and manage your uploaded WP theme easily. That section allows users to manage their menus, navigations, header, sidebar etc. This is an overview of WordPress Basics for beginners, you need a proper guideline for better handling of your blog. For professionals looking, SEO optimized blog, you need professional skills as well. If you have a question or suggestion about that particular topic, share it with us!