WordPress is incredible and some basic knowledge is required to easily handle that premium platform. How to Change Author Name in WordPress Post in a simple way? then follow these instructions to get your desired modifications. If you have multiple blog authors and want to keep one major name on top of your blog then you can easily “Change Author Name in WordPress Post” without changing any HTML code. That option can be used for email & guest blogging posts when you receive articles you can easily modify them on your original blog authors name. Ezine is the most popular source of free unique articles and you want to copy some articles from Ezine and want to publish on your blog with your author’s name can be possible. Although copying content from other source is illegal & prohibited at the Internet as per copyrights law but you still to do this then follow some steps shared below. Keep one thing in mind, only blog administrator can do this from their admin panel.
- At first, step check all users in WordPress backend if you have no other user then add a new one by clicking on adding new > enter a username, an email address and also set new user role to the author only and click on Add New User.
- Now go back to all posts and select your desired blog posts which you want to change the author details.
- Alfer blog posts selection process, you have to click on quick edit option only. (See Image for reference).
- When you click on quick edit option you will see the author drop box.
- Now you can select the author name you want to change and click update option.
If your question is how to Change Author Name in WordPress Post? then this is the simplest answer to your question. Share blog post relevant comments here. Changing authors name in WordPress will hardly take one minute to update. No need for HTML coding, its editing or something else. Using WordPress? then highly recommended WordPress plugins for bloggers can boost your website rankings. Don’t forget to check some useful topics in WordPress category.